Home of Everything Simple, Beautiful, and Green
Photo c. Glade Jacobsen from Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher, Universe Publishing, 2011
5. Good Enough To Eat...
Chocolate is stimulating to the circulation and full of antioxidants. This recipe is inspired by a treatments available at the Bimasena Spa at the Sharmawansa Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Chocolate Honey Body Mask*
- 5 Tbsp pure clove honey
- 15 Tbsp cocoa powder
2. Measure the honey into a shallow bowl and add the cocoa powder. Return to the microwave and heat for another 10 to 15 seconds, and blend thoroughly.
3. To use, spread a thin, even layer over the body with a small brush while the mixture is warm but not hot.
4. Allow to cool and dry completely, about 10 minutes.
5. Soak the mask off in the tub.
6. Finish off your treatment with a body lotion with vanilla fragrance.
*Recipe printed by permission from Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher, Universe Publishing, 2011.
Read my book review of Nature's Beauty Secrets.